MLS 982099, ActiveGet pre-qualified
Fort Collins enjoys a national reputation as a community where the American dream comes true. Residents are part of a thriving city that still maintains the heart of a small community that cares. From high-tech business campuses to flower-lined alleyways to thriving locally owned businesses, positivity abounds.
Colorado State University adds to the diversity of the community and creates numerous cultural and educational opportunities. It has well-respected mens and womens sports programs. Fort Collins boasts a vibrant arts scene (how many cities have colorful painted pianos upon which anyone can tickle the ivories?) and residents can choose from an array of performing arts offerings, including top-tier small theaters, symphonies, ballet, choral groups, an opera company and traveling national shows at the city-owned Lincoln Center.
Visitors are welcome at the city’s many award-winning breweries for tours and tastings; start at one and you’ll have the choice from almost a dozen of which to visit next. Each summer, Fort Collins plays host to large festivals, including Tour de Fat and New West Fest, whose Bohemian Nights features top national musical acts. Small music venues abound and multiple locations offer free outdoor summer concerts.
Fort Collins is home to over 40 city parks scattered throughout the town. A bike path system provides miles of paved trails popular with local bicyclists, runners and walkers. Whether spring, summer, fall or winter, there are plenty of fun options for the whole family. Farmers’ markets are popular year-round and countless restaurants take pride in serving locally sourced products.
The attractive cost of living, mild climate, simple lifestyle, outdoor recreation, entertainment and top-tier health care facilities attract many retirees to the area. Many of them join their children who have chosen to raise their families here. The city’s “Old Town” was even the inspiration for Main Street USA in Disneyland!
Every month it seems Fort Collins makes some sort of “Best Of” list. In 2012, Forbes ranked the city the third best place for business and careers. It’s easy to see why Money Magazine ranked Fort Collins ranked No. 2 on its 2008 Best Places to Live list, and No. 1 in 2006.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We cannot and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (IDX) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO®. Real estate listings held by brokers other than [insert IDX Subscriber's firm name here] are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. © 2023 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 300 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
6. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.